Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I am currently sitting at ABC on a Saturday night at 9pm because I'm working for the New Hampshire Republican Debate. Even though I am working on the first Saturday night of 2012, I am hoping to be doing a lot of these after hour events since it's an election year. I'll work as much as they need me.

Give me experience!!! Give me work!!! Give it to me 2012!!!

The first week of 2012 has been really nice. Tim and I went to his apartment in Astoria on Sunday Jan 1st and hang out then went to my friend Justin's New Year's Day party. Justin only lived 2 blocks away from Tim, so it was really nice to not have to travel too far.We had a fun time eating a yummy dinner and playing games.  On Monday Jan 2, Tim and I didn't have to work, so we were lazy all afternoon, then went to see the George Clooney movie THE DESCENDANTS. It was good, sad but good.

Wednesday night was a good bye party for my friend Blake. He has been a fantastic friend for the past 2 years. He's a radio DJ and he was offered a full time job in Houston, Texas. I know, he's going to be soooooooo far away, but this is an amazing opportunity for him. He is an incredible talent and an incredible person and I know we will always be friends. I wish him nothing but the best!!


Next weekend, Tim and I are going to Delaware to visit his best friend Mike and his wife Kim. I met them when they came into the city to see Tim's Christmas show. They are super fun and awesome and I can not wait to spend the weekend with them. They have 2 kids too. The youngest just turned 1yr old so that should be a lot of fun! :) I'll write about that next week! :)

Until then.... xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment