Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My New Obsession: Pinterest

I had no idea what Pinterest was or even how to use it this time last week.... and now I'm obsessed. Basically, it is a website where you topic boards, when you find something you like/find interesting, you "pin" it to one of your topic boards. Seems simple enough, right? It is! You can follow your friends or just random people to get ideas. When I signed up, it automatically found all my facebook friends who also have Pinterest and had me follow their "pins".

You can make a board any topic you want. I currently have these boards: Jamie Loves, Food Ideas, Crafty, Knitting/Crochet, Working on My Fitness, and I Love Green! I've found some awesome and fun things. One of my friends told me that she's been on Pinterest for a while and that her Mom saw things she had "pinned" and she got a few of those things for Christmas. What an interesting concept, eh? Kind of cool


Anyways, if you are on Pinterest or are interested in finding out more... here's my profile:
www.pinterest.com/jamchee79

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment