Sunday, September 18, 2011

Date Tomorrow Night!

It's been a month since I've blogged. Sorry about that. I've just been so busy working and not dating. I went home to Ohio for a week too. It was my brother's 30th birthday and his wife threw him a surprise party. It was a lot of fun.

Well, now that fall is here (my favorite season), it's time for me to get back out there. It would be nice to have a boyfriend to spend the holidays with since I am not able to go home this year.

Just putting it out into the universe! :)

I have a date tomorrow night. He messaged me on September 1st and we've been emailing back and forth since. We exchanged numbers while I was in Ohio and we've texted a few times.  On Wednesday, he called me on his lunch break and we talked for about 15 minutes. He asked me out for dinner and drinks.

So he is 34 yrs old... 35 in November. He is an actor, mostly film and commercials. But he's also an executive assistant for a finance company to supplement his money. He seems really nice... but don't they all. LOL. We'll see how it goes.

We are meeting at a bar in midtown at 6pm tomorrow. I'll blog about the date later this week!
Wish me luck!

xoxo

1 comment: